Answered on October 26,2022
Step 1 : Know Your ICICI FASTag Customer ID (Call to Customer Care 18002100104)
Step 2 : Register Your Account & Create Login Credentials
Customer Portal Link : Link
Click on Register -> Click on Individual
Enter Your Customer ID & Date of Birth -> Click on Submit -> OTP will be sent to Registered Mobile Number -> Enter the OTP -> Create your Username & Password -> Go to Login Your Account.
Enter Your Username & Password Login Your Account.
* After Login Your Account -> Click on Account Close -> Fill the Details -> Upload Your ID proof & Account Details – > Click on Submit .
Your Account Will be Closed.
How do I know my ICICI FASTag Customer ID?
You can know your Customer ID through your ICICI Bank FASTag portal.
Please follow the below mentioned steps:
Step 1: Log in to your ICICI Bank FASTag portal. Click here to login
You can find your customer id on the landing page under account summary.
Alternatively, you can call our customer care @ Toll-Free Number: 1800 2100 104 (Chargeable Number:1860 2670 104) to know your customer id.
What do I do if I am selling my car/Buying a second-hand car, bearing a ICICI FASTag?
What do I do if I am selling my car/Buying a second-hand car, bearing a FASTag?
A) In case you are selling your car, please remove (destroy) the FASTag issued to it and close its linked wallet. Call our Toll-Free Customer Care on 1860-267-0104, to close the Tag. In case there is a balance amount on the FASTag, the amount will get transferred to the account number where the customer would like to transfer the balance amount
B) On purchase of second-hand cars (bearing a FASTag) too, you shall need to remove its existing Tag and issue a fresh FASTag, under your name.
What happens if the ICICI FASTag is dispatched but not received?
The Bank makes two attempts to deliver the FASTag to the customer; if the delivery fails on both attempts, the FASTag will be returned to its origin. To recall the tag, please call our Customer Care on 1800-210-0104 (Toll-Free)/1860-267-0104 (Chargeable) or send an e-mail.
My online Tag application is on ‘Hold’ or ‘pending for active’ status. How can I activate the Tag Account?
A. This occurs in any of the following cases.
1) When you declare/upload incorrect Registration Certificate (RC) details or incorrect identity proof details.
2) You improperly upload your RC details and/or ID proof details, leading to unreadable information. We suggest to avoid photocopies.
3) If you apply for FASTag for a category other than Class 4 (car, jeep and light motor vehicles) vehicles.
In scenarios 1 and 2, you can activate your FASTag account by providing the correct RC and/or ID proof details by clicking on the links given below. For point 3, please call our customer care on 1800 210 0104 for resolution.:
- Enter your FASTag customer ID number (starting with 1XXXXXXX)
- Enter the applicant’s date of birth as provided during FASTag Account registration. On providing the correct details the screen will further open for the following details
- Enter the details of your vehicles number plate.
- Upload RC copy. Kindly ensure the vehicle number plate and vehicle class in the RC copy is properly readable. (its About ICICI FASTag)
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
How to fix fastag issues?FASTag allows you to pass through the toll plaza without stopping for the cash transaction. However, at times you might have faced any of the following issues with fastag. Blacklisting ..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- How to get fastag replacement sticker online immediately as my car's front mirror is broken? Write Answer
- How to activate indusind inactivated fastag? Write Answer
- Meri car ka registration Delhi ka hai but sabhi documents barwala (hisar) home adress pr hai.kya local monthly pass bn skta hai.kyuki car ka registration bhi mere naam pr hai? Write Answer
- Why am I unable to surrender my SBI Fastag for my old car after selling it and removing the Fastag sticker? The SBI Fastag portal displays an error message stating "Cancelled cheque already updated". Additionally, the status of my complaint on the portal shows "Case Closed" with no resolution provided, despite not receiving any refund for the Fastag amount. I have contacted SBI Bank Branch, helpdesk team, and used the complaint portal, but no one has been able to resolve the issue. How can I get my money refunded back into my account? Write Answer
- I have purchased a 2nd hand car and transferred to my name, now I am applying for fastag but came to know that there is already a fastag on the same car which is blacklisted. Old owner has migrated to USA. How will I get fastag? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
A R Ashraf
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.