Answered on August 03,2019
If your name is there in the Socio-Economic Caste Census -2011 (SECC-2011) list, you are eligible for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana scheme.
- Select your State
- Select Your Tehsil/taluka,
- Select your Gram Panchayat
- Select the type of list you want to see
- Click on Submit button.
- You will get to see a table with name of head of family and members of the family along with their Transaction Identification Number (TIN)
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.