How to check whether my name is there in SECC 2011 list, for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana scheme ?

Manoj Manoj
Answered on August 03,2019

If your name is there in the Socio-Economic Caste Census -2011 (SECC-2011) list, you are eligible for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana scheme.

  • Select your State
  • Select Your Tehsil/taluka,
  • Select your Gram Panchayat
  • Select the type of list you want to see
  • Click on Submit button.
  • You will get to see a table with name of head of family and members of the family along with their Transaction Identification Number (TIN)
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question