Answered on October 01,2019
As part of Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana scheme, pregnant and lactating women get Rs 5000 in 3 installments. Following are the documents required for availing benefits under Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana scheme.
As you can see from the image above, the Aadhaar card is only mandatory for the third installment. Also, if you belong to J&K, Assam and Meghalaya, Aadhar card is not mandatory.
So it is necessary for you to get an Aadhaar card. If you lose your Aadhaar card, you can download it using any of the methods mentioned in the below link.
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.