Answered on March 31,2019
You can apply for Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana scheme online or offline.
- Visit LIC website.
- Click on Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana scheme
- Following window will be opened. Fill the required details.
- Click on "Get Access ID"
- Select the PMVVY pension plan and complete the application. On completing the application, an acknowledge number and a policy number at the end of the application form will be provided.
- Download Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Application Form
- Fill the required details
- Submit it to any of LIC branch
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Task Master Gulf
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.