Answered on March 19,2019
Follow the below steps to apply for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana scheme.
- A woman of the BPL household may apply for a new LPG connection at the nearest LPG distributor.
- The woman needs to submit detailed address, Jandhan Bank Account and Aadhaar number of all members of the household at the time of submitting the application.
- The connection will be issued by the Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) to the eligible beneficiaries after processing the application.
- In case the consumer opts for EMI, the EMI amount will be adjusted against the subsidy amount due to the consumer on each refill.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.