Answered on March 24,2019
Follow the below steps to access service under Pradhan Mantri Surakshit Matritva Abhiyan
- All the beneficiaries visiting the Facility are first registered in a separate register for Pradhan Mantri Surakshit Matritva Abhiyan (PMSMA).
- After registration, ANM & SN ensures that all basic laboratory investigations are done before the beneficiary is examined by the OBGY /Medical Officer. The report of the investigations should ideally be handed over within an hour and before the beneficiaries are meeting the doctors for further checkups. This will ensure identification of High Risk status (like anemia, gestational diabetes, hypertension, infection etc.) at the time of examination and further advice. In certain cases, where additional investigations are required, beneficiaries are to be advised to get those investigations done and share the report during next PMSMA or during her routine ANC check - up visit.
- Lab Investigations - USG, & all basic investigations – Hb , Urine Albumin, RBS (Dip stick), Rapid Malaria test, Rapid VDRL test, Blood Grouping, CBC ESR, USG
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
PGN Property Management
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.