Answered on March 16,2019
The enrollment to the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan Yojana scheme will be carried out by the community service centers(CSC).
The eligible person should visit the Common Service Center (CSC) and enrollment to the scheme is done with your aadhaar number and savings bank account number.
Later, the government will launch a web portal and a mobile app for the registration purposes.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.