Answered on March 03,2018
- Register through the Passport Seva Online Portal. https://portal2.pass..
- Login to the Passport Seva Online Portal with the Login Id created in Step 1.
- Click "Apply for Police Clearance Certificate" link.
- Fill in the required details in the form and submit.
- Click the "Pay and Schedule Appointment" link on the "View Saved/Submitted Applications" screen to schedule an appointment.
- Click the "Print Application Receipt" link to print the application receipt containing Application Reference Number (ARN)/Appointment Number.However, carrying printout of Application Receipt is no longer required. An SMS with your appointment details is also accepted as proof of appointment during your visit to Passport Office.
- Visit the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK)/Regional Passport Office (RPO) where appointment has been booked, along with original documents.
- In my 10th class DMC, my father name is without surname. And on my adhar card, surname is there. Will there be any problem regarding this in passport verification?
- My passport is going to finish its validity/expire in September 2023. Should I apply for Reissue or Renewal of passport? Does it take police verification for this process. I am in Saudi Arabia.
- I have submitted passport application on the behalf of my mother today. By mistake, I have selected graduate and above while my mother is 12th pass out, what will happen in this case?
- My first name and last name are jumbled in my Aadhaar card and passport. Will this be an issue?
- Why is my passport delayed?
- I hav all documents but not having 10th marksheet but having 10th LC. Can I get ECNR passport?
- What should i do? I submitted passport application and got verified via a police officer and later the passport was on delivery and now it says not delivered due to other reasons. On the website it says SCN against RUD
Top contributors this week
Start Any Business
MIVA Real Estate
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.