Answered on September 30,2022
Kindly find the service details below:
|Name of the Department||SOCIAL WELFARE DEPARTMENT|
|Name of the Service||Post-Matric Scholarship|
|Whom to approach for this service (Designated Officer)?||Taluk Assistant Director, Social Welfare Department.|
|Procedure involved to get this service||Online application along with necessary documents to be submitted. On the basis of eligibility, availability of fund post-matric scholarship will be sanctioned|
|Form to be submitted to get this service|
|Who are eligible to get this service||Post-Matric Scholarship for Sheduled Caste students Income limit - Rs.2.5 lakhs|
|Documents to be enclosed with the request|
PREVIOUS EXAM MARKS CARD
ADHAR CARD NO
BANK ACCOUNT NO (SEEDED WITH ADHAR NO)
RD NUMBER OF CASTE AND INCOME CERTIFICATE
|Fee/Charges to be paid to get the service||No|
|Maximum number of days to wait to get this service delivered||60 Working Days|
|Whom to approach as a appeal (Competent Officer), if the service is not delivered in time or rejected by officer||District level JD/DD, Social Welfare Department|
|Maximum number of days to wait to get the decision of the Competent Officer||30 Working Days|
|Whom to approach as 2nd appeal (Appellate Authority), if the decision of the Competent officer is not acceptable or not implemented?||Additional Director (Development), Commissionerate, Social Welfare Department|
|Maximum no. of days to wait to get the decision of Appellate Authority||30 Working Days|
|Website (if online)||ssp.karnakata.gov.in|
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- How much will the readmission fee be for BBA at Bangalore University if I didn't pay the exam fee for the last two semesters? Write Answer
- I received the Student fee scholarship, but I didn't receive Chief Minister Raita Vidyanidhi Programme scholarship amount. Can anyone let me know? I am a student of Karnataka and I match all the criteria of scholarship. Write Answer
- Will PU board send the marks of student through the sms to the registered phone number? Write Answer
- How to check whether a college has the affiliations or approvals it claim? Write Answer
- How can I get my 6-year-old B.COM final year marksheet from Bangalore university? I have tried hard to get it from the Bangalore university site but it seems not to recognise my registration no. Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
BLUES AND JACKS OVERSEAS
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.