Answered on March 16,2019
In Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan Yojana scheme, the subscriber needs to pay the amount monthly from joining to the scheme until he/she attains 60 years of age.50% contribution to this scheme is given by the government. The government will pay the same amount as that paid by the subscriber in every month. The equal amount is contributed by the central or state government. The Contribution amount for the first month shall be paid in cash for which they will be provided with a receipt.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
A R Ashraf
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.