Answered on April 10,2019
The brief process for employer to avail benefits under the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana (PMRPY) is provided below:
- The eligible establishment will update the PMRPY interface each month (latest by 10th of following month) through a PMRPY form wherein the description of the post (job role) for the new employment needs to be specified along with the date of joining and date of exit, if applicable.
- PMRPY form should be submitted by eligible employers at the end of each month, preferably by the 10th day of the following month.
- In case the employer does not submit the information on-line on the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana (PMRPY) form by 10th of the following month, he will not be eligible for availing benefits under the PMRPY Scheme for that month.
- An online certificate/ undertaking would be made by the employer stating that the submission is claimed only in respect of new employees without past service and for newly created posts.
- Employer will upload the ECR file as proposed in ECR 2.0. Till the introduction of ECR 2.0, the reimbursement model would be used for release of the contribution fund to the employer.
- The details of the new employee (as submitted by the employer in the ECR) will be validated from the UAN database
- UAN seeded with Aadhaar number would be validated in UIDAI/EPFO database for verification and deduplication
- After due verification, the system will compute the amount due for that establishment against the verified new employee
- Based on the information provided by the establishment and having been verified, the remittance made for the 3.67% EPF contribution against these new eligible employees will trigger release of the 8.33% EPS contribution. This will be drawn from the PMRPY pool towards the EPS account for a period of 3 years for the new employee.