Answered on January 25,2018
The annual membership fee is around INR 250 for Rural Yeshasvini scheme and INR 710 for Nagara Yeshasvini Scheme.
Scheduled Caste/ Schedule Tribe members have to pay Rs 50.00 in Rural Yeshasvini scheme and Rs 110.00 in Nagara Yeshasvini Scheme to become the members of the scheme.
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.