Answered on August 21,2019
You dont need to pay anything. It is their duty to do it.
But, most of the times, it has become a custom to pay them.
- Can I use my 10th and 12th marksheet in digilocker as verification document for fresh passport issuance?
- I applied for the passport but before police verification.I shifted from there. But the police came to that house that was mentioned on application form. I was present there and the police sent adverse report of current address.What should i do now?
- While applying for passport, I update it as graduate and above, I passed out MBA in 2021 but yet to receive certificates. Will that be an issue in passport verification?
- I have 10th duplicate marks card without photo is it valid for passport verification?
- After police verification is cleared, RPO is not proceeding to print the passport and is asking for documents 8012 and 8155. Why?
- Since the last few days, it was mentioned that the police has submitted the passport verification report to SP Office but now it says"pending for police verification" again. What to do?
- My pcc was in 23rd August for Australia.It's been 10 days.I didn't get the police enquiry yet.If i track my application,it shows it's in under review at passport seva kendra.Is there any issue in my file ?
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.