Answered on March 31,2019
Loan facility is available after completion of 3 policy years.
The maximum loan that can be granted shall be 75% of the Purchase Price. The rate of interest to be charged for loan amount shall be determined at periodic intervals. For the loan sanctioned till 30th April, 2018, the applicable interest rate is 10% p.a. payable half-yearly for the entire term of the loan.
Loan interest will be recovered from pension amount payable under the policy. The Loan interest will accrue as per the frequency of pension payment under the policy and it will be due on the due date of pension. However, the loan outstanding shall be recovered from the claim proceeds at the time of exit.
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.