- How much is Hypo. Cancellation fee in Bihar? Write Answer
- What formalities are mandatory to be complied to bring Bihar registered vehicle to hyderabad? Write Answer
- आरसी बुक डुप्लीकेट निकालना है| कैसे निकलेगा बिहार का? Write Answer
- Can I remove hypothecation and transfer of ownership from Chapra RTO but my bolero is registered at bhojpur RTO ? Write Answer
- I have a private car registered in Karnataka (KA05). I had a NOC issued for this car because I wanted to transfer this to another state (Bihar) but I lost NOC a while ago and it is more than 6 months. So, if I want to sell my car in Karnataka, do I need to apply for a fresh NOC or apply for re-issue of old NOC? Do I need to apply for a change of vehicle registration number in Bihar if I want to keep that vehicle in Bihar for a long time? There is no finance running on my car, I have an original letter from Bank, so do I need to do anything to sell this car in Karnataka or in Bihar? or if I want to run this vehicle in Bihar? How much this process cost me getting a new NOC or re-issuance of old NOC? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
The Nilgiris TV
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.