Answered on July 06,2019
It will take around 2-3 weeks to get caste and income certificate after submission of application.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- Made mistake in address while applying for fresh caste and income certificate in Karnataka. What to do? Write Answer
- Why am I unable to print the caste income certificate from the Nadakacheri website using my RD number when I have applied for it and received the certificate? The details are correctly displayed in the certificate verification section. What could be the reason for this issue? Write Answer
- എന്റെ മകളുടെ വിദ്യാഭ്യാസത്തിന് സെൻട്രൽ നോൺ ക്രീമിലെയർ സർട്ടിഫിക്കറ്റ് ആവശ്യമുണ്ട്. സാലറി Affidavit submit ചെയ്യാൻ പറഞ്ഞിട്ടുണ്ട് . അതിന്റെ format ഷെയർ ചെയ്യാവോ? Write Answer
- Which caste and income certificate should be applied for job after marriage either father's or husband's? My father and husband belong to same cast 3A. Write Answer
- Can I apply for a caste and income certificate in Karnataka if I am 22 years old and do not have a voter ID card? I have an Aadhar card, ration card, and a driving license, but they have different addresses than my native place. Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.