Answered on December 09,2017
It depends on the documents provided by you and the Registrar of Companies approval process. It normally takes about 15 working days for Private Limited Companies and one person companies,15-20 working days for LLP, 5 to 100 working days for partnership firms,
- I have a 3rd party insurance in New India Assurance company. My 1yr own damage cover expired. Now I am planning to take a comprehensive/zero deposit policy.Can I take a comprehensive policy for my vehicle from another insurance company? For eg: United Assurance ?
- If any Society has 200 members, then what is the minimum attendance for any decision taking for AGM ?
- What is the procedure to get a 100 Rs. stamp paper for a company agreement?
- Can I do crypto trading in my company account ?
- What are the steps involved in registering a company ?
- How to register a Private Limited Company in India?
- How much time taken for approval after DIR 12 submitted?