Answered on December 23,2017
Firstly, registering a company in India is a complex procedure. Also, there are many laws that one must be aware of while registering a company in India.
All forms pertaining to registration have to be certified by a CA /CS / Advocate. It is better of you to hire someone to get the job done for you
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.