Answered on August 21,2021
Here is the step by step procedure to get a single girl child certificate
Step 1: Prepare a draft in word format. A draft looks like a below image.
Step 2: Buy Rs. 100/- e-stamp paper from co-operative bank, court, or registrar office near you.
Following are the details requires to buy an e-stamp paper
Contact number ( Contact number will not shown on e-stamp paper but contact number requires for vendor reference)
Price Rs. 100 for stamp value + Rs. 10 for vendor processing fee. Total payment for e-stamp paper purchase is Rs. 115/-
An e-stamp paper looks like the below image.
Step 3: Print the draft on e-stamp paper, use normal A4 size paper for consecutive page print.
Step 4: Meet notary public near you with the following document
The printed certificate (Affidavit)
Supporting document for notary verification. Ex. Aadhar
Step 5: Applicant(s) should sign the certificate (affidavit) in front of notary public
Step 6: Notary public seal and sign the certificate (affidavit) and make an entry in notary book.
This completes the procedure to execute a single-girl child certificate.
A single-girl child certificate looks like the below image.
We provide end-to-end assistance to execute single-girl child certificates. Our service includes home delivery. Same-day express delivery is available. To opt for our service, please Whatsapp to +91 - 9 7 4 2 4 7 9 0 2 0.
Thank you for reading and have a great day!!!
- How do you fill out an affidavit for a single girl?
- I have 3 phase connection for my house. So what will the installation charge for 1kw of model 2. Can I apply for a single-phase? 2. If I select single phase , whether it will affect the production because the phase connected with a low load in my home.
- If I go for single trip I get charged cash 25 rupees.But in fast tag it deducts 50 rupees. This is loss to me.For single trip, Why can't they deduct only 25 rupees in fast tag also?
- Can a single person apply for incubation at Kerala Startup Mission?
- I'm a single founder. How can I find a co-founder for my startup idea at KSUM?
- Hypothecation and ownership changes um single application aayi submission cheyyan pattumo? Atho ore samayath thanne apply cheyyavo?
- How to get Sanction of Building Plan from BBMP in sites upto 2400 sq.ft. dimension for residential single dwelling unit in Bangalore?