Answered on April 10,2022
The ANM and aasha worker saying that its not their duty and you can check by online yourself
Answered on September 18,2019
You have to check the status with the person who has done registration for KCR Kit Scheme. It might be an ASHA Worker or DEO or ANM (DEO: Data Entry Operator, ANM: Auxiliary Nurse Midwife).
Answered on January 08,2020
To get KCR Kit amount, please check whether you satisfy conditions required for each of the installments.
- We have delivered a boy in RIMS Adilabad. We are not getting KCR kit money for baby born on 1st October 2021. Why getting late ? Write Answer
- How to check my kcr kit payment status with aadhar card? Write Answer
- How to check kcr kit balance? Write Answer
- How to check kCR Kit bank balance? Write Answer
- My 1 st and 2nd baby born in private hospital now third baby is in govt hospital. Are we eligible for KCR Kit or not? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.