Answered on August 23,2019
Follow the below steps to activate your Digilocker Account.
Candidates will receive their DigiLocker username through SMS on the mobile number registered with CBSE.
If you are accessing your DigiLocker account for the first time, your username is your registered mobile number and your account password will be your mother's first name (in lower case) as mentioned on your admit card followed by last four digits of your roll number e.g. if your mother's name on your admit card is A Kumari and roll number is 1234567, your password will be a4567. If your mother’s name on your admit card is Sushmita Mahajan and your roll number is 1234567, your password will be sushmita4567.
If you are unable to login with above credentials, you may try to reset your password by following ‘Forgot Password’ link on the login page.
If you are still unable to login, send a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your registered mobile number and CTET roll number.
If you did not receive the SMS containing your credentials or you no longer have access to the mobile number registered with CBSE, you can still get your digital certificates by signing up on DigiLocker and linking your Aadhaar number with your account.
Once you have activated your account, follow the below steps to download your CTET Marksheet and Certificate in Digilocker account.
Visit Digilocker website
Click on Signin to proceed
Enter your Username and Password in the fields given.Click on the Signin button to Login to your digilocker account.
Enter your Aadhaar number and click on verify button get OTP in your Aadhaar linked mobile number and enter the OTP received on your mobile to Login to your digilocker account
Click on the Issued Documents. Click on Check Partners Section to begin
Select Partner Name as ‘Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi’ and ‘Document Type’ as ‘Teacher's Eligibility Test Certificate' or 'Teacher's Eligibility Test Mark Sheet’.
If your Aadhar is linked, you can see that your Date of Birth is automatically filled. You have to enter Roll Number along with other required fields.
Click on “Get Document”
A message is displayed regarding fetching of data from CBSE servers will be displayed. Click 'save to locker'. Confirmation message for saving of URI to issued documents
Now, click on issued documents
Click 'View Document'
Your CTET Certificate/Marksheet will now be displayed.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
How to fix issues with Digilocker?DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- I completed 12th in 2020 I could not get my marksheet. Can i know the reason for this. How to get it? Write Answer
- I want to add surname to my educational certificates after following all the legal procedures.Will I be able to fetch my updated certificates from Digilocker? Write Answer
- How to update my name in Digilocker? Write Answer
- I filled all information correct but it's showing no certificate related your search in digilocker my CBSE marksheets. What to do? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
pravasi online helper
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.