Answered on September 06,2023
You can change the RPO.
Consider your current RPO is Pune.
1) Click on Apply For Fresh Passport / Re-issue of Passport.
2) Click on (Click here to fill the application form)
3) Select the State & District you wish to change. (Ex. State : Maharashtra, District : Mumbai, So your new RPO will be Mumbai)
4) Once you select State & District in step four you wil get bellow message.
You have registered under Passport Office RPO Pune. However, the State and District entered above lie in the jurisdiction of RPO Mumbai.Please confirm which RPOs Application Submission Centre do you want to visit for submission of your application.
5) Click on Mumbai & Submit.
6) Seva Kendra Portal will ask you to Re-Login.
7) Now check your Updated RPO in Modify Profile Section.
Answered on February 11,2019
You cannot change the RPO selected by you at the time of registration.You have to visit the same passport service kendra for this as well as future applications submitted by you.
If you want to change the RPO, register with a new email id and select the RPO of your choice.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Tweet this question to the Government
How to get Passport in India? - Online Application, Police Verification,Tracking & DeliveryA passport is a travel document, usually issued by a country's government to its citizens, that certifies the identity and nationality of its holder primarily for the purpose of internationa..
Click here to get a detailed guide
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
A R Ashraf
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.