Answered on March 21,2019
The beneficiary has to register her pregnancy at the approved health facility within 150 days from the date of LMP which needs to be entered in the MCP Card. Thereafter, she can apply for availing maternity benefit at Anganwadi Centre or to ASHA/ANM within 730 days from the date of LMP.
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
PGN Property Management
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.