For Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Is it necessary to report accidents to Police and obtain FIR for claiming benefits under the policy ?

Peter Peter
Answered on April 04,2019

In case of incidents like Road, Rail and similar vehicular accidents, drowning, death involving any crime etc, the accident should be reported to police. In case of incidents like snake bite, fall from tree etc, the cause should be supported by immediate hospital record.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


Gujarat Voter List 2024 - Search By Name, Download

Empowering citizens to exercise their democratic rights is crucial, especially in the vibrant state of Gujarat. This concise guide offers clear steps for downloading the voter list, searchi..
  Click here to get a detailed guide