Answered on April 04,2019
In case of incidents like Road, Rail and similar vehicular accidents, drowning, death involving any crime etc, the accident should be reported to police. In case of incidents like snake bite, fall from tree etc, the cause should be supported by immediate hospital record.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.