Answered on February 22,2019
A Small and Marginal landholder farmer family is defined as “a family comprising of husband, wife and minor children who collectively own cultivable land upto 2 hectare as per land records of the concerned State/UT”. The existing land-ownership system will be used for identification of beneficiaries for calculation of payment.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- My pm kisan samman status is showing payment processed in first installment & remaning are blanked as account is inactive due to income tax payee. Since I am submitting my Zero tax return from 2020-2021, whether I am eligible to get benefite of kisan samman nidhi ? Write Answer
- I was income tax payee in FY 2019-2020 & after that submitting Zero ITR. Whether I am eligible to get benefited of pm kisan samman Nidhi ? Write Answer
- How to check name in Pmksn name list in West Bengal, Purba Medinipur? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.