For Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, how the beneficiaries under the Scheme will be identified and shortlisted for payment of intended benefit?
Answered on February 22,2019
The prevailing land-ownership system / record of land in different States/Union Territories will be used to identify the intended beneficiaries for transfer of scheme benefits. Responsibility of identifying the landholder farmer family eligible for benefit under the scheme shall be of the State/UT Government.
All landholding farmer families having cultivable landholding upto 2 hectare, whose names appear in the land records of States/UT as on 01.02.2019, are eligible to get benefit under the scheme. However, out of these, the following are ineligible to get the benefits :
- All Institutional Land holders; and
- Farmer families in which one or more of its members belong to following categories:-
- Former and present holders of constitutional posts
- Former and present Ministers/ State Ministers and former/present Members of Lok Sabha/ Rajya Sabha/ State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils, former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/ State Government Ministries /Offices/Departments and its field units Central or State PSEs and Attached offices /Autonomous Institutions under Government as well as regular employees of the Local Bodies (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV/Group D employees)
- All superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs.10,000/-or more(Excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV/Group D employees)
- All Persons who paid Income Tax in last assessment year.
- Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects registered with Professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practices.
Answered on November 24,2019
You can check the beneficiary list as mentioned in the video below.
You can check the beneficiary payment status as mentioned in the video below.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question