Answered on February 22,2019
The benefit will be provided in three equal installments of Rs. 2000/- each for every 4 months period into the bank account of all eligible beneficiaries. For 2018-19, the beneficiary shall be provided one installment w.e.f. 01.12.2018.
Under the scheme, Landholder Farmer families with total cultivable holding upto 2 hectares shall be provided a benefit of Rs.6000 per annum per family payable in three equal installments, every four months. The scheme takes effect from 01.12.2018. The first installment to eligible beneficiaries during this financial year 2018-19 shall be for the period from 01.12.2018 to 31.03.2019.
Answered on November 24,2019
You can check the beneficiary list as mentioned in the video below.
You can check the beneficiary payment status as mentioned in the video below.
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.