Answered on March 30,2019
Yes. To process the case under PMAY scheme for Middle Income Group I (MIG I) & Middle Income Group II (MIG II) categories, it is mandatorily required to provide the Aadhaar card details of all the applicants in the beneficiary family
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.