Answered on March 25,2019
As per the recommendations of the Working Group constituted by RBI for reviewing the Credit Guarantee Schemes for Micro Small Enterprises and accepted by RBI, Banks have been mandated not to insist for collateral security in the case of loans upto 10 lakh extended to the units in the Micro Small Enterprises sector.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
A R Ashraf
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.