Do we get cheque book or atm card with capital gain account type A. How we transfer money to contractor? Do we need bills for that?

Most probably cheque book/ATM will not be available with Capital Gain Account Schemes. Your bank manager will transfer fund to contractor upon verifying the authenticity of transactions. A contract agreement is sufficient. 

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question