Answered on August 17,2021
Most probably cheque book/ATM will not be available with Capital Gain Account Schemes. Your bank manager will transfer fund to contractor upon verifying the authenticity of transactions. A contract agreement is sufficient.
- While transferring money from NRE to savings account online, will the recipient have to pay tax ?
- ഞാൻ aided school ടീച്ചറാണ്. എനിക്ക് സ്വന്തമായി സ്ഥലമില്ല. അച്ഛന്റെ പേരിലുള സ്ഥലത്ത് വിട്ടു വെക്കാൻ സാലറി സർട്ടിഫിക്കന്റെ ഈടിൽ ഗവ ലോൺ ലഭിക്കുമോ? സ്വന്തം പേരിൽ സ്ഥലം വേണം എന്ന് പറയുന്നത് ശരിയാണോ?
- I am planning on closing my bank account and starting a new account in kotak. Is there anything I should do on my pan card regarding my account closure? Can I start using pan card for my new kotak account also?
- Can I open bank account? I am 17 year old without pan card.
- I need to pay Karnataka stamp duty charges. But I don’t have net banking option. Can I take printout of K2 challan and pay in any bank?
- How to get home loan asap in Alappuzha?
- Is it possible to change my savings account to NRE account? What are the documents required?
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.