Answered on April 05,2019
Individuals who exit the scheme at any point may re-join the scheme in future years by paying the appropriate premium . However, for such subscribers, insurance benefit shall not be available for death (due to any cause other than accident) occurring during the first 45 days from the date of enrolment into the scheme
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.