Can I pay road tax in Pune and keep my car number same for my Karnataka registered car, as I am shifting to Pune for 2-3 years ?

Vivek Vivek
Answered on September 13,2019

If you are planning to stay in Pune for 2-3 year, you should definitly pay Road Tax. As you are staying in Pune for 2-3 years you should get your vehicle re-registered as well.

NOC is not a requirement for paying of road tax. NOC is required at the time of Vehicle Re-registration.


Complete Guide to RTO Services in Karnataka

Regional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
  Learn More