Answered on December 27,2017
Yes, you can.
803 types of surgical procedures are covered, which have been identified by the Yeshasvini Trust and defined in the list of surgeries, subject to the certain exclusions, at tariffs pre-negotiated with participating hospitals. Following categories of surgeries are covered:
- Cardiac and Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Cardiac Interventions
- General Surgery
- Genito Urinary Surgeries
- Gynaecology and Obstetrics
- Medical Emergencies
- Neonatal Intensive Care
- Ophthalmology Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgeries and Procedures
- Pediatric Surgeries
- Surgical Gastroenterology
- Surgical Oncology
- Vascular Surgery Wef 2006-07 the following defined medical benefits have been included: Medical emergencies
- Dog bite
- Snake bite
- Accidents occurred while operating agricultural implements
- Bull gore injures and electrics shocks,
- Normal Delivery,
- Neo natal care
- Angioplasty procedure. Treatment to be conducted only in Empanelled Hospitals
Top contributors this week
SEHEER A KADER OTTAYIL
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.