Answered on January 19,2018
If you need the passport urgently, you can go for the tatkaal passport scheme. You will get passport within 7 days.However under tatkaal scheme, it will take more than INR 3500 to obtain it.
There is another way to obtain the passport within 10 days. If you have an Aadhaar card, while applying online, you can use Aadhaar card as proof of Identity and proof of address. The Ministry of External Affairs uses Aadhaar card for identification of the past criminal record of the applicant on the National Crime Records Bureau.If there are no issues, the applicant will get the appointment within three days. In the next 7 days, the applicant will get the passport delivered at the address.
- Is passport available on the Digilocker app?
- How can I change my name in the driving license? Already changed my name in Passpo ..?
- Can I make a rental agreement of my previous rental house in which I am no longer ..?
- I have lost my 10th marksheet and birth certificate.
- How to respond to a show cause notice at an RPO for