Can I become the Special Power of Attorney for my father's sister, who wishes to give up her right to property but cannot travel? My parents expired. Can I also be a part receiver of her property share? Are there any stamp duty requirements for the Special Power of Attorney in this situation?

For your situation, the stamp duty for special power of attorney is Rs.200

You can be part receiver of your aunt's property through special power of attomey, 5% stamp duty is applicable for your part of property. The stamp duty is based on buying price or government guidance value, whichever is higher. 


How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question