Answered on March 09,2022
We are attaching the image of a simple rental agreement format, where GPA holder signs the rental agreement on behalf of flat owner.
Enclose the photocopy of POA or GPA or SPA with rental agreement. After the GPA sign, attest the rental agreement from notary public.
If you want the mock rental agreement in word format. Please email us. Our email id in our profile description. We share mock draft at no cost. When you write please specify that rental agreement for POA.
We provide rental agreement service in Karnataka, including Bangalore, Our service includes drafting + agreement execution + notary + home delivery in 2 working days. Same day express delivery available. To opt for our service, please whatsapp 9 7 4 2 4 7 9 0 2 0.
Thank you for reading…
- I have white ration card in Kerala. How can i change to blue card.I have a private job my income is 24000 per year. I am residing in a rental house.I have two kids who are studying.I am in general category.No house and No cars.How can i change my card?
- Can I take term plan on the base income generate from rental and interest on fix deposit?
- What should be submitted as Rental agreement document for a family staying in their own house to get Family attestation certificate in Karnataka?
- How much rupees to create11 months rental agreement papers ?
- I have started a new business last year in one rental premise but now I want to change to my own premises but it is in the name of my father. But unfortunately, my father and mother had expired 10 months back. then what docs I have to upload for the proof of premises for GST?
- How to sign Indian rental agreement in Australia?
- How to sign Indian rental agreement in Canada?
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
The Nilgiris TV
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.