Answered on April 04,2019
In case of a joint account, all holders of the said account can join the scheme provided they satisfy its eligibility criteria and pay the premium at the rate of Rs.12 per person per annum through auto-debit.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Top contributors this week
pravasi online helper
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.