Answered on January 26,2018
Yes. A person who is a member of Scheduled Caste would continue to be a member of Scheduled Caste even after his/her mearriage with non Scheduled Caste person.
- Am I eligible to receive Dr.muthulakshmi intercase marriage scheme benefits when marriage is registered in Mahal not in temple?
- Can I take e caste certificate print from Kerala. Will I need village officer to sign?
- My father’s name is incorrect in my Tamil Nadu OBC certificate. What can I do to change this?
- How to get TN Community certificate if my father and mother don't have caste certificate with them? Also, in My School Transfer certificate i have given OC category instead of ST?
- How I can change spelling mistake in name in Tamil in can number?
- How can I know the application number of meeseva caste certificate application?
- I applied for obc central certificate in e district Delhi 15 days back. It shows pending for decision. What to do?
Top contributors this week
SEHEER A KADER OTTAYIL
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.