Answered on January 26,2018
No. The guiding principle is that no person who was not a Scheduled Castes by birth will be deemed to be a member of a Scheduled Caste merely because he or she had married a person belonging to a Scheduled Caste.
- I have my caste certificate but I want my children not to belong to any religion and caste. How should I get no caste and no religion certificate for them?
- How can I know the application number of meeseva caste certificate application?
- How can I change my father's name on my Tamil Nadu community certificate?
- While applying for kptcl, is it necessary to upload obc certificate along with caste certificate?
- My caste is talwar which was under Catagory-1 in Karnataka. Now talwar caste has been included in scheduled Tribes (ST). Can I now update my caste certificate to ST?
- My application number of non-creamy layer is lost. I am from Kerala. what to do?
- Can register panniyachu and login pannitu can number plus correct details tha kuduthu search pandra but enter valid details nu varuthu. Can number ah marupadium create panna chance iruka?
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.