Answered on December 07,2017
Practically, there is no issue in using PAN Card (before marriage) even after marriage. But it is recommended to change the name on card to avoid future problems i.e. opening a bank account requires same name as on PAN Card.
- How to Change my name in Aadhaa Card and Pan Card. There is no any last name. In online and most banks will ask first and last name. If I entered only first name in 2 fields it's not validating. What to do? Write Answer
- I have previously applied for e-pan card but after that I have not seen it and it is accepted.I have applied for another pan card will it be accepted? Write Answer
- I'm unable to open a bank account as my 5th letter of PAN doesn't match with the last name of aadhar. What to do in such case? Write Answer
- How can I write my last name in the application for PAN card if my name is ABCDE X Y? Write Answer
- I am a student from Nepal currently pursuing my post graduation in India. Can I get Pan card in India? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.