Answered on January 22,2018
Yes. One should keep a track of the SRN till it is approved. In case of any defect, incompleteness or to call any further information, concerned MCA office can mark the status of SRN as ‘Required Resubmission’ or ‘Waiting For User Clarification’. In such a case, the concerned company/ person will be required to rectify such defects or incompleteness or furnish further information, within the prescribed period.
- I have a 3rd party insurance in New India Assurance company. My 1yr own damage cover expired. Now I am planning to take a comprehensive/zero deposit policy.Can I take a comprehensive policy for my vehicle from another insurance company? For eg: United Assurance ?
- If any Society has 200 members, then what is the minimum attendance for any decision taking for AGM ?
- What is the procedure to get a 100 Rs. stamp paper for a company agreement?
- Can I do crypto trading in my company account ?
- What are the steps involved in registering a company ?
- How to register a Private Limited Company in India?
- How much time taken for approval after DIR 12 submitted?