Answered on January 22,2018
Yes. One should keep a track of the SRN till it is approved. In case of any defect, incompleteness or to call any further information, concerned MCA office can mark the status of SRN as ‘Required Resubmission’ or ‘Waiting For User Clarification’. In such a case, the concerned company/ person will be required to rectify such defects or incompleteness or furnish further information, within the prescribed period.
- My late husband's company in Delhi purchased a car for him and was carriered to Bangalore. It was seized and made him pay INR 1.55 lacs which he paid from his pocket. He passed away before getting NOC and registering to his name. The company graciously sent blank signed forms 28 and 29 and bank clearances. I don't want the car but on trying to sell,I am told NOC is required from Delhi and I have to fill in my name on the signed forms and register it on my name before selling it as RC is in company's name. I find that tedious, I was wondering if it would be better to send it back to Delhi and sell there. But if so, how can I reclaim the Karnataka LTT that was paid ? As it was in the company name when it was seized but was paid by my husband from his own pocket as it was for him that the company bought and the salary deductions towards the car were already cleared. Please advise
- How should Registrar of Companies (RoC) be informed regarding conversion of One Person Company (OPC) into public a or private company?
- My car (2017 model Liva) had an accident 2 weeks back. Nobody injured but the car is damaged and declared to be total loss by the surveyor. But I was told that the car will be kept for auction by insurance company, and I will get the insurance amount only after the auction. Sometimes it might get delayed also. Presently the car is in the dealer's garage and I have to pay garage charge till then. 1. Is it the govt rule to leave the customer waiting till the car is being auctioned, or is there any clause for the customer to get immediate relief? 2. If I have to wait as per the rule, is there any specific time frame within which the insurance company has to settle the claim 3. Who is liable to pay the garage charge, the customer or insurance company? 4. Do I need to cancel the registration of car before claim settlemet. Car is having a loan.
- If the vehicle is stolen and the owner took the claim from an insurance company, and the insurance company can sell the vehicle directly owner to some other person without transfer in the name of insurance company?
- What are the documents required for company registration ?
- Is PAN and AADHAAR mandatory for company registration?
- How can I register an e-commerce company in India?