Answered on December 09,2017
Filing a patent is an expensive process. The official fees (statutory fee) for a basic patent filing can be anywhere from INR.5,600 to INR.28,000. Besides the official fees, the fees of the attorney or agent also need to be considered. Imagine spending money on trying to get a patent, only to find out that your invention was never patentable! A patent search avoids this situation.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- Is the Patent Reimbursement scheme at KSUM also for International patents?
- Under the Patent Reimbursement Scheme of KSUM, Is the reimbursement also for the individuals holding an IP or the IP should be in the name of the company?
- Can individuals having IP apply for the Patent Reimbursement scheme at KSUM?
- Who can apply for the Patent Reimbursement scheme at KSUM?
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
See more contributors
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.