Answered on March 08,2021
- If any government department purchase goods through GeM at higher rates than vendors display on GeM then what is mechanisam to take action against defaulters?
- ഞങ്ങൾക്കൊരു ചെറിയ പ്ലാന്റ് നഴ്സറി ഉണ്ട് ,ഓൺലൈൻ ആയി പ്ലാന്റ് വിൽക്കാൻ gst ആവശ്യമുണ്ടോ ?
- I upload different person photo instead of proprietor photo for GST registration. Clarification is pending. Edit not available. How can I upload new photo and delete old photo ?
- Are GST refunds taxable ?
- Enik oru retail store und. Shop inte peril gst edkal ano. Home address gst edkal ano better? Complications ozhivakkan.
- ഓരോ sale നും gst അടക്കാനോ അതോ total monthy sale ന്റെ ഇത്ര ശതമാനം gst അടച്ചാൽ മതിയോ?
- Can GST registration be done with rent agreement ? My CA told me for gst registration shop electricity bill is mandatory.
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.