Answered on December 27,2017
They are same.This is the term used to describe the discount insurance companies give policyholder when they have not made any claim.This is usually expressed in %.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- What is the difference between Comprehensive cover and Zero Depreciation for vehicle insurance? Write Answer
- Vandiyude current insurance company eathanenn engane ariyan kazhiyum ? Insurance paper nashtapettu. Second edutha vandi anu. Write Answer
- Do I have to change the name in car RC if I change surname after marriage. ? If yes, then how to do it in Karnataka? Car is still on loan. If I don't change name in rc then will there be any issue with insurance company in case of accident cash claim? Write Answer
- I have only insurance certificate number. How to get insurance certificate ? Write Answer
- I have a Hoda Activa 3G scooter registered on April 2016. I remember the date of expiry as 23.08.22 but don't have any idea of insurer or any document. How to renew insurance policy as I don't have previous year policy document? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
A R Ashraf
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.