Answered on February 09,2018
Formalities Check Pass means that you have complied with all the procedural formalities. Procedural formalities mean filing the power of attorney, providing translation where any document is not in English/Hindi and so on. If you have properly completed all the procedural formalities then your trademark status will reflect as formality check pass.
Formalities Check Fail means some procedural formalities (as listed above) are incomplete. If you have not satisfactorily complied with them then your trademark application status will show as formalities check fail. You will have to comply the check fail mentioned by trademark registry.
- What is the procedure to register a Private Limited
- What is TKWL, CKWL, RAC, PQWL,GNWL, RLWL,CNF etc. ?
- How to find PNR Number of my railway ticket from Transaction ID ?
- What is the process to get insurance if my car got burned on fire ?
- Will I get insurance if my car got burned, like the fire at Aero India show ?