Answered on February 09,2018
Formalities Check Pass means that you have complied with all the procedural formalities. Procedural formalities mean filing the power of attorney, providing translation where any document is not in English/Hindi and so on. If you have properly completed all the procedural formalities then your trademark status will reflect as formality check pass.
Formalities Check Fail means some procedural formalities (as listed above) are incomplete. If you have not satisfactorily complied with them then your trademark application status will show as formalities check fail. You will have to comply the check fail mentioned by trademark registry.
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.