Answered on December 29,2017
Tax Identification Number is the eleven digit unique code allotted to businesses, to track Value Added Tax transactions
Tax Deduction Account Number is ten digit distinct code mainly for simplifying collection and deduction of taxes at source.
It is issued by the Income Tax Department. Tax Identification Number is all numeric code while Tax Deduction Account Number is a alpha numeric code, the first four digits being numbers, the next five, alphabets and the last one is a number again.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- How to generate TRACES login using registered TAN?
- Traces il register cheyumbol TDS collect chytha bank nte TAN number chodikkund.Efiling web site il Bank inte TAN search cheyyumbol SBI ennu koduthitt eranakulam ulla oru branch inte details anu varunnath.Entea Branch Kottakkal anu.Bank account interest credit nu TDS eduthathinte details kodukamo?
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.