Answered on April 08,2018
Copyright is a right given by the law to creators of literary, dramatic, musical and artistic works and producers of cinematograph films and sound recordings. In fact, it is a bundle of rights including, inter alia, rights of reproduction, communication to the public, adaptation and translation of the work. There could be slight variations in the composition of the rights depending on the work.
Copyright ensures certain minimum safeguards of the rights of authors over their creations, thereby protecting and rewarding creativity. Creativity being the keystone of progress, no civilized society can afford to ignore the basic requirement of encouraging the same. Economic and social development of a society is dependent on creativity. The protection provided by copyright to the efforts of writers, artists, designers, dramatists, musicians, architects and producers of sound recordings, cinematograph films and computer software, creates an atmosphere conducive to creativity, which induces them to create more and motivates others to create.
- What is the process to get insurance if my car got burned on fire ?
- How to delete issued documents in digilocker ?
- How to download Kerala SSLC mark card from Digilocker?
- I lost my digilocker username and password. How to get it ?
- How do I enter DL number in Digilocker ? Driving License is from UP and RTO is in Agra.
- How can I change my registered mobile number in Digilocker ?
- How to upload PUC in Digilocker?