Answered on February 09,2018
'TM' stands for Trademark and 'SM' stands for Servicemark. The use of TM and SM symbols notifies the public that the company is claiming exclusive ownership of the trademark and can generally be used by one who has filed a trademark application.
The ® symbol, can be used only once the trademark is registered and the registration certificate is issued. Also, you may use the registration symbol only in connection with the goods and/or services in respect of which the trademark is registered.
- What is the procedure to register a Private Limited
- What is TKWL, CKWL, RAC, PQWL,GNWL, RLWL,CNF etc. ?
- How to find PNR Number of my railway ticket from Transaction ID ?
- What is the process to get insurance if my car got burned on fire ?
- Will I get insurance if my car got burned, like the fire at Aero India show ?