Answered on February 09,2018
Following are the forms required for trademark registration, renewal, opposition, cancellation etc.
- For filing new applications there are prescribed forms depending on the nature of application such as Form TM-1, TM-2, TM-3, TM-8, TM-51 etc.
- For Renewal of a Regd. trademark (Form TM-12 ).
- Surcharge for belated renewal (Form -10)
- To file a Notice of Opposition to oppose an application published in the Trade Marks Journal (FormTM-5).
- Restoration of removed mark (Form TM-13)
- Application for rectification of a registered trade mark (Form TM-26)
- Official search request (Form TM-54).
- Preliminary advise of the Registrar as to the registrability of a mark (Form TM-55).
- Copyright search request and issuance of certificate (Form TM-60)
All the forms and fee required for them is available here.
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.