Answered on December 29,2017
- Declaration Form (Form A / Form B / Form C)
- Authority Letter
- Food Business Operator (FBO) Details
- Passport Size Photograph of Food Business Operator (FBO)
- Document Proof Business Property(if Owned)
- Copy of Rental Agreememt (if rented business)
- Food Safety Managment System Plan / Certificate
- Copy of Electricity, Water Bill of Business Place (Own / Rented)
- Aadhaar Card / Voter ID Card of Proprieter / Partners / Directos of FBO
- Form IX : Nomination of Persons by along with board resolutions (applicable for registered companies)
- Layout Plan of the Business Place
- Equipment & Machinery List
- List of Food Category Desired to be manufactored
- Pesticide Residues Report of Water
- Upload Images of Production Unit
- NOC by Municipality/Panchayat
- NOC from Helath Department, Police Department, Fire Safety etc.,
- Fssai renewel എങ്ങനെ ഓൺലൈനായി ചെയ്യും ? Write Answer
- Dalmoth namkeen banane ke liye UP me city area me kya RULES hain Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Start Any Business
MIVA Real Estate
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.